Search Engine Optimization (often referred to as SEO) is the process of optimizing the website and its components to rank higher in Web searches based on the site’s keywords, phrases, and tags. There are a lot of ways to increase your website’s ranking in the search engines, but be wary of any company that offers a guarantee of any specific rank they promise, as that is out of their control and ultimately up to Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.
With this in mind, 586design will create an SEO package designed for your website that targets the market you specify utilizing the methods below as they apply:
- Keyword research and generation based on your target audience.
- Keyword analysis based on what your competitors are using.
- Website design overview – is your layout effective?.
- Analysis of meta tags & descriptions in your source code.
- Google Analytics Web Stats / Webmaster Tools account integration.
- Submission to Google Maps & Yahoo Local as needed.
- Image ALT tag optimization and recommendations.
- Creation and installation of a robots.txt crawler.
- Creation of a site map that is search engine friendly.
- Manual website submission to Google, Bing, Yahoo, and DMOZ.